Quality at NBE is maintained through rigourous monitoring systems and feedback loops. The ultimate judge of our quality is our customer. With constant monitoring and documenting of every process we are able to achieve high levels of quality. This combined with feedback from our customers has enabled us to achieve a remarkable degree of stability in quality in our processes.
A large proportion of the transformers produced by us are for automotive clients and others for telecom clients in Europe and other developed countries. Both these industries but specially the automotive industries are well known for their quality standards.
In this respect our company is certified ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14001-2004 by TÜV South Asia which is a part of TÜV Suddeutschland, Germany.
ISO 9001-2000 certified
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
ISO 14001 - certified
NBE will develop, implement and maintain its Environmental Management System to conform to the ISO 14001:2004 and keep it as a framework for integrating environmental practices into all aspects of its business.
- NBE is not only committed to compliance of all the applicable legal requirements but also to their periodic evaluation as well as to other requirements which NBE is subscribed.
- NBE will lessen pollution and decrease its negative impact on the community through continual improvement of the environmental performance by preventing or reducing waste and pollutants, conserving resources, recycling or reusing materials.
- NBE will ensure and provide a safe and healthy working environment for its employees.
- Finances permitting NBE will use the best available technology to conserve resources.
- NBE will ensure the proper communication of its scope of environmental management system to all its employees or on behalf of the organization
It is the responsibility of all our employees or on behalf of the organization to understand, contribute and support the goals of this policy.
NBE is committed in maintaining its Quality Management System to conform to the requirements of ISO 9001-2000 and keep it as a framework for establishing and reviewing its quality objectives through every level of its organization.
- NBE will continually improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System by improving skills and techniques to enhance their value to its interested parties.
- NBE is committed to the customers’ satisfaction by
- Completely understanding their requirements.
- Improving its manufacturing process.
- Meeting and exceeding their expectations for quality and performance.
- Providing regular feedbacks for improving the quality of customer supplied raw materials.